Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Change calls for the trial of "murderers of demonstrators in Basra"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Change calls for the trial of "murderers of demonstrators in Basra" Empty Change calls for the trial of "murderers of demonstrators in Basra"

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Sep 2018, 2:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Change calls for the trial of "murderers of demonstrators in Basra"

MP on the bloc of change Hoshyar Abdullah, on Wednesday, to prosecute those who ordered the shooting of demonstrators in the province of Basra, calling on the government to meet the demands of the people of Basra, which is one of the basic requirements of daily life, such as drinking water.
    "The legitimate demands of the Basra demonstrators do not exceed the basic requirements of everyday life, such as drinking water, especially after the Basrians despair of demanding jobs and subsistence despite the fact that their governorate is supposed to be an oil province with abundant resources and revenues," Abdullah said in a statement. From meeting the demands of the demonstrators were shot live and killed a number of martyrs and wounded. "
    He added that "the murder of peaceful demonstrators should not go unpunished, and the judicial institution and human rights organizations to try to prosecute those who ordered the shooting of demonstrators," adding: "We will demand the trial of the killers of demonstrators in Basra, as we demanded yesterday to try the shooters on the demonstrators in Sulaymaniyah events February, Iraqi blood is one, whether in Kurdistan or Basra. "
    "Your brothers in Sulaymaniyah are watching your news and are prepared to do anything for you, our beloved visuals, may God have mercy on your martyrs, the speedy recovery of the rulers, and the caution to allow the saboteurs to distort your peaceful demands, be as your symbol of patriotism and a true model of truth. Belonging to the homeland "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:14 pm