Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's policy is "heartbreaking" and sends a letter to the Basra protests accompanied by a "soluti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's policy is "heartbreaking" and sends a letter to the Basra protests accompanied by a "soluti Empty Maliki's policy is "heartbreaking" and sends a letter to the Basra protests accompanied by a "soluti

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Sep 2018, 3:35 am

[size=32]
    Maliki's policy is "heartbreaking" and sends a letter to the Basra protests accompanied by a "solution"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / Head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki called the federal and central governments to address quickly the crisis of Basra, which saw that the solution is going. 
    "I am deeply saddened. I hear deep sorrow. I hear what is happening in the province of Basra and what is happening to its people of thirst, panic, fear and surgery, in addition to the severe shortage of public services," Maliki said in a statement. 
    "I call on everyone to contain the crisis and deal with it with great responsibility for the sake of Basra," he said, adding that "I would like to thank the families and families of those who lost the sons of this benevolent province, whether from demonstrators or the security forces." 
    And he said "
    "It is not difficult for the government, with the financial capabilities and the available resources, to manage the wheel of services quickly, taking advantage of the service capacities in the capital and other governorates, in order to end the suffering that our people face in Basra every day." 
    "The central and local governments should contain the repercussions of urgent and effective solutions, open the doors of dialogue with the demonstrators, refrain from the use of force and methods of violence that will open new overlapping crises, and call for a speedy investigation of the events and the condemnation of those who cause them, Affected by the events quickly. "
    He called on the concerned security services to deal with their fellow demonstrators as rightful owners and rightful people. They also called on the demonstrators to preserve the peaceful expression, not to allow troublemakers in the troubled waters to ride the wave and to distort the targets of the protesters and to prevent them from burning. And the destruction of public facilities because they belong to the people of Basra, who witnessed them all with the clarity of reason and good coexistence.
    "From this comprehensive national perspective, I call on distinguished religious scholars, all national political forces, tribal leaders and noble tribes to form a visual team for the field presence and to contribute to calm the situation and restore things to normal and build bridges of lost confidence, I am sure that the Basrien are stronger than to break down in the face of crises, and bigger than to disperse in the face of storms. Basra is the artery of Iraq and its heart, and it must remain a fruitful and fruitful tree that lives in the whole of Iraq, and it crumbles on its soil. Glossy obstacles. " 
    The number of victims of the events in the province of Basra in southern Iraq, on Tuesday evening, to 6 dead and more than 70 wounded, in violent confrontations with the Iraqi security forces, while video monitoring on social networking sites, the flames devour the building of the province.
    While the security authorities announced the imposition of a curfew in the oil city, the demonstrators called for the formation of popular committees in some areas of Basra to maintain public and private property. 
    The confrontations developed after a demonstrator was killed by police gunfire. Protesters called for improved public services and corruption.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:07 pm