Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

accusing al-Maliki and Abdul Samad Bahadar tens of millions in Basra and a call to move the "seven

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

accusing al-Maliki and Abdul Samad Bahadar tens of millions in Basra and a call to move the "seven  Empty accusing al-Maliki and Abdul Samad Bahadar tens of millions in Basra and a call to move the "seven

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Sep 2018, 3:38 am

[size=32]
    accusing al-Maliki and Abdul Samad Bahadar tens of millions in Basra and a call to move the "seven files"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The leader of the current national wisdom Ali al-Jurani said on Wednesday that the former governor of Basra, Khalaf Abdul Samad and former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, was behind the suspension of strategic water desalination projects in Basra.
    "Al-Maliki and Abdul Samad were behind the suspension of the Faw water desalination project, which cost the state treasury $ 89 million as a result of collusion with the executing company, which was receiving the operational advances from the Governor Khalaf Abdul Samad without providing completion rates," al-Jurani said in a statement. the work".
    Al-Jourani called on the Integrity Commission to move "the seven files of corruption that were convicted by the successor of Abdul Samad, especially the water desalination project of Faw, because what is going on in Basra was caused by the suspension of this strategic project which, if completed, would have separated Basra the humanitarian disaster it is going through at the moment."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 6:11 am