Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Samad: The law of ba'ath ban has not been implemented so far despite its legislation in 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Samad: The law of ba'ath ban has not been implemented so far despite its legislation in 2016 Empty Abdul Samad: The law of ba'ath ban has not been implemented so far despite its legislation in 2016

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Abdul Samad: The law of ba'ath ban has not been implemented so far despite its legislation in 2016

22:45 - 09/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Between the head of the State Law Bloc behind Abdul Samad, said Tuesday that the law banning the Baath has not been implemented so far despite the legislation in 2016, pointing out that the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Alalak did not issue instructions to implement the Ba'ath Party law 3 years ago.
    "The Baathist law has not been implemented until now, despite its legislation in 2016," said Abdul Samad in a televised statement.
    He added that "Zafer al-Ani asked to include one of the ministers de-Baathification because he betrayed the Baathist doctrine, as the Baathist non-killer can return without receiving any position, and therefore there is playing the issue of accountability and justice."
    "The Americans returned Saddam to power in the 1990s, and today it is the reason for the delay in building the state. It also refused to provide the Iraqi opposition with information about Saddam."
    He explained that "the dismissal of ministers covered by accountability and justice, however, Abdul Mahdi, which will make changes in the cabinet cabins, and the issue of the US presence in the hands of Abdul Mahdi, too." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:53 am