Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source policy reveals "obstacles" between the understanding of Sadr and Ameri to form the largest bl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source policy reveals "obstacles" between the understanding of Sadr and Ameri to form the largest bl Empty Source policy reveals "obstacles" between the understanding of Sadr and Ameri to form the largest bl

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Sep 2018, 1:52 am

[size=32]
    Source policy reveals "obstacles" between the understanding of Sadr and Ameri to form the largest bloc[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Shafaq News / revealed a source familiar with the inside of the opening bloc led by Hadi al-Amiri, on Sunday, that the latter resumed the dialogue with the leader of the alliance of Sadrists to reach the goal of reaching understandings on the largest bloc.
    The sources told Ashqaf News that "the understandings did not intersect previously," adding that "there are obstacles and still remain in the way of understandings, notably Abadi and Maliki."
    The source expected that "both the conquest and the people will overcome all the obstacles in the coming days," repeating that "the government will not be formed without the blocs leading the results of the recent elections."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 11:49 pm