Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Loans Eight Countries And «Begging» From Others !!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Loans Eight Countries And «Begging» From Others !! Empty Iraq Loans Eight Countries And «Begging» From Others !!

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Oct 2018, 3:44 am

Iraq Loans Eight Countries And «Begging» From Others !!

2018/10/03 8:45 am

The trainee of the country's economic situation finds that there is a fallacy from the strangeness to the point of madness, for example, the budget was not spent only "operational" salaries and the government is still playing the chord "false", especially in light of high oil prices to high numbers compared to In the past years. 
    But the strangest of all is when you find that the government "begs" loans from Kuwait and other countries, while Iraq is lending eight countries in amounts of up to millions of dollars, as revealed by the Iraqi Fund for Foreign Development that Iraq has provided loans to three Arab countries and four African countries and one From South America and these countries are Tanzania, Mozambique, Yemen, Somalia, Uganda, Madagascar, Jamaica and Mauritania, claiming that Iraq is getting interest from those loans imposed on those poor countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:29 pm