Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: The Iraqi Agricultural Food Exhibition is launched with the participation of 10 countries a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: The Iraqi Agricultural Food Exhibition is launched with the participation of 10 countries a Empty Trade: The Iraqi Agricultural Food Exhibition is launched with the participation of 10 countries a

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Oct 2018, 6:22 am

Trade: The Iraqi Agricultural Food Exhibition is launched with the participation of 10 countries and more than 45 companies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Commerce announced on Tuesday the launch of the Iraqi agricultural food exhibition with the participation of 10 countries and more than 45 companies on the ground of the Baghdad International Fair.
    "The Baghdad International Fair hosted the Iraqi agricultural food exhibition for agriculture, food, technology and packaging with the participation of more than 45 specialized companies from 10 countries organized by the International Group for Exhibition and Conference Organizing Services," Exhibition Director Adel Khudair Masoudi said in a statement received by " IFP) and continues until the atheist ten of the current month of October. "
    Masoudi added that the exhibition was held under the auspices of the Ministry of Agriculture and witnessed the participation of many local and international companies specialized in agriculture, food, packaging and packaging, noting that "the exhibition is one of the most important international gatherings witnessed by the agriculture and food sector in Iraq, which aims to support the agricultural sector and Modern technologies in the field of packaging and food as well as an opportunity to attract investment projects in these areas. "
    The Baghdad International Fair is preparing to receive many countries and companies at the beginning of November 2018 in its 45th session, which includes 
    many sectors including agricultural, industrial, oil, technology and other sectors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:28 pm