Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq is still an outsider for foreign investment because of the fragility of security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq is still an outsider for foreign investment because of the fragility of security Empty Economist: Iraq is still an outsider for foreign investment because of the fragility of security

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Oct 2018, 2:04 pm

Economist: Iraq is still an outsider for foreign investment because of the fragility of security

11:57 - 10/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The economic expert in the name of Antoine on Wednesday that Iraq has not yet emerged from the list of countries expelling foreign investment, calling on the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi to pay security and develop infrastructure because they are the basis of any development.
    Antoine said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the security situation in Iraq is still fragile security and classified as a foreign country for foreign investment," noting that "the next prime minister must first complete the path of security stability initiated by the government of Abadi to remove Iraq from the list of countries expelling investments" .
    He added that "the next government, which claims to carry out reforms and activate the country's economy can not achieve what is aimed at without the security side first, and the modernization of infrastructure and the development of a five-year plan depends on economic programs and investment and not rely on annual budgets."
    "The prime minister-designate, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, has known him as an economist and he has contact with the private sector, but he will not achieve successes without providing these two factors," Antoine said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:28 am