Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SWIFT 's economy prevents Iranian banks from accessing their services

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

SWIFT 's economy prevents Iranian banks from accessing their services Empty SWIFT 's economy prevents Iranian banks from accessing their services

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Nov 2018, 2:21 am

[size=32]
    SWIFT 's economy prevents Iranian banks from accessing their services[/size]
     SWIFT 's economy prevents Iranian banks from accessing their services Toman%204

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The financial services company specialized in financial transfers around the world, "Swift", it prevented Iranian banks from accessing its services, with the entry of US sanctions on Tehran, to take effect.
    On Monday, the United States began implementing its second package of economic sanctions on Iran, including energy, finance and shipping.
    Brussels-based Swift issued a statement expressing its regret over the ban on Iranian banks from entering the remittance system, saying the ban was "to safeguard the security and stability of the financial system around the world."
    And Swift, provide a secure network of inter-bank communication around the world, through the system of remittances in various currencies, through which the vast majority of remittances between banks and central banks.
    As of today, Iranian banks will be unable to carry out any remittances with anyone outside the country (sending and receiving), making it difficult for foreign exchange to be traded abroad.
    The sanctions apply to foreign financial institutions that deal with the Central Bank and other Iranian banks, and also include the operators of ports, shipyards and shipping companies.
    The package went into effect after another, which began on August 6, three months after US President Donald Trump announced his country's withdrawal from the nuclear deal.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:18 pm