Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy ruled out the possibility of completing the cabinet cabin at the next meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy ruled out the possibility of completing the cabinet cabin at the next meeting Empty Deputy ruled out the possibility of completing the cabinet cabin at the next meeting

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Nov 2018, 2:08 am

Deputy ruled out the possibility of completing the cabinet cabin at the next meeting

09:17 - 17/11/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the construction coalition Amer al-Fayez, on Saturday, the intention of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to submit the date of the meeting to Sunday instead of Tuesday to coincide with an official holiday, ruling out the possibility of putting names because of the continuing political differences.
    Al-Fayez said in a statement that the presidency of the House of Representatives presented the next Tuesday to Sunday because of the coincidence of an official holiday on the occasion of the birth of the Prophet or postponed to next Wednesday.
    He added that "the meeting will be devoted to the introduction of some secondary topics or to discuss the findings of the blocks on the budget, but it does not address the completion of the ministerial cabin in most cases."
    Fayez said that "the political differences on the security ministries are still going on despite the names of alternative names," and expected that "the file will be resolved during the next week." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:01 am