Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy ruled out the completion of the cabinet cabin next Monday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy ruled out the completion of the cabinet cabin next Monday Empty Deputy ruled out the completion of the cabinet cabin next Monday

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Dec 2018, 2:35 pm

Deputy ruled out the completion of the cabinet cabin next Monday

18:04 - 22/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The 
    deputy of the Fath Alliance Fadhl al-Fatlawi, Saturday, to complete the cabinet cab remaining for Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi during the meeting on Monday, among the remaining five ministries have become a subject of disagreement for all political forces. 
    "The political blocs did not reach any agreement on the remaining ministries so far despite many of the discussions that took place between all political parties," he said, adding that "the ministries of justice, education, migration, defense and the interior became the subject of disagreement of all political forces Within parliament ". 
    He added that "the meeting next Monday, will fail to complete the cabinet cabin remaining to Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi that political differences still exist between all political blocs," noting that "existing political differences can not be resolved in just two days."
    "The political blocs will work to postpone the vote on the remaining five ministries for the purpose of reaching an agreement on candidates or replace them in the coming days." 
    The head of the parliamentary bloc of good parliamentary Mohamed Khalidi has confirmed, on Saturday, the possibility of the names of the remaining candidates of the five ministries during the current year, noting that the political differences revolve around four ministries without coming out of any agreement. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:48 pm