Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The start of the meeting of the Parliamentary Finance Committee with its government counterpart to d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The start of the meeting of the Parliamentary Finance Committee with its government counterpart to d Empty The start of the meeting of the Parliamentary Finance Committee with its government counterpart to d

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Nov 2018, 1:34 pm

The start of the meeting of the Parliamentary Finance Committee with its government counterpart to discuss the budget of 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

parliamentary finance committee met with the government committee today to discuss the federal budget for the year 2019, the parliamentary committee said in a statement to the Economist News. At the headquarters of the Finance Committee of the House of Representatives. " 
    The source, who preferred not to be named, said that "the meeting was attended by the Presidency of the House of Representatives." 
    The draft draft law of the budget of 2019, estimated revenues of 105 trillion and 569 billion and 686 million and 870 thousand dinars, with an export rate of oil of 3 million and 880 thousand barrels per day.
    While the public expenditure for the year 2019, 128 trillion and 443 billion and 52 million and 427 thousand dinars, while the deficit will be around 22 trillion and 873 billion and 365 million and 557 thousand dinars, covered by increases in oil prices or increased production, and domestic and external borrowing. 
    The introduction of the draft federal budget law for 2019, in the House of Representatives, the objections of a number of political forces on the pretext of varying dues of the provinces, while called for the three presidencies, to amend the draft law, as appropriate to the requirements of liberated areas, and the provision of services.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:42 am