Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

first country to show readiness to relief Iraq from torrential floods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

first country to show readiness to relief Iraq from torrential floods Empty first country to show readiness to relief Iraq from torrential floods

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Nov 2018, 1:48 am

[size=32]
    first country to show readiness to relief Iraq from torrential floods[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Turkish ambassador to Baghdad Fatih Yildiz said on Friday that his country is ready to provide relief and assistance to those affected by the torrential rains that swept through areas and cities in Iraq due to heavy rain.

"We ask God to be merciful to our Iraqi brothers who lost their lives because of the floods that swept through several areas of Iraq as a result of heavy rains since yesterday evening," Yildiz wrote on social networking sites Twitter today.

"We are ready to offer all kinds of assistance to the brothers who have been affected by this disaster," he said.

A total of 10 people were killed and 22 others injured in the massive flooding of areas in the southern and northern provinces of Iraq, according to the latest statistics released by the Ministry of Health.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:08 pm