Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Newspaper: Baghdad did not receive a penny from the outside to reconstruct what was ravaged by the w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Baghdad did not receive a penny from the outside to reconstruct what was ravaged by the w Empty Newspaper: Baghdad did not receive a penny from the outside to reconstruct what was ravaged by the w

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Nov 2018, 5:26 am

Newspaper: Baghdad did not receive a penny from the outside to reconstruct what was ravaged by the war on a preacher

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gulf newspaper, revealed that the Iraqi government did not receive a penny from abroad for the reconstruction of the war on "Daesh" devastated, noting that the donors believe that the money will go in the end to some of the corrupt. 

The newspaper quoted an informed source as saying that " Baghdad did not receive a penny from the outside to reconstruction of what was ravaged by the war on a dodger," noting that "corruption has impeded access of some of these funds to Baghdad."

He added that "donors believe that the funds will eventually go to the pockets of some corrupt," pointing out that "the conferences of Washington , Kuwait , Jordan and Turkey for the relief of Iraq , the Iraqis have made them only promises." 

A number of countries decided during the conferences held in the past to give Iraq billions of dollars for the reconstruction of what has been sabotaged in the liberated provinces of the control of "Dahesh".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Newspaper: Baghdad did not receive a penny from the outside to reconstruct what was ravaged by the w Empty Re: Newspaper: Baghdad did not receive a penny from the outside to reconstruct what was ravaged by the w

Post by Diamond Mon 26 Nov 2018, 5:33 am

zip Eye Poke Gun lol!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Newspaper: Baghdad did not receive a penny from the outside to reconstruct what was ravaged by the w Empty Re: Newspaper: Baghdad did not receive a penny from the outside to reconstruct what was ravaged by the w

Post by Lobo Mon 26 Nov 2018, 9:58 am

Trump told Mahdi that we would restore what was destroyed in Nineveh but that Iraq is a wealthy country and it could built the new buildings. - Looking at the destruction, I don't know how that would work, but if we held the purse strings over what we are going to do, then it would not go into the pockets of the like of Maliki, etc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 12:28 pm