Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the latest appearance .. Sistani stresses the importance of respect for the sovereignty of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the latest appearance .. Sistani stresses the importance of respect for the sovereignty of Iraq Empty In the latest appearance .. Sistani stresses the importance of respect for the sovereignty of Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Nov 2018, 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In the latest appearance .. Sistani stresses the importance of respect for the sovereignty of Iraq

The supreme religious authority, Ali al-Sistani, stressed on Thursday the importance of respecting the sovereignty of Iraq and non-interference in its affairs by all countries.
    "The new government faces great tasks and is waiting to see the success of its work, especially in the fight against corruption, providing job opportunities for the unemployed, rebuilding the war-affected areas, returning displaced people to their areas of residence and providing necessary services to citizens," said Ali al-Sistani.
    He stressed during a meeting with Jan Kubic, the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on the occasion of the near end of his duties in Iraq, "the need to cooperate with the political blocs in the House of Representatives with the government to make real steps in improving the situation," and stressed the importance of respect for the sovereignty of Iraq and non-interference in its affairs by all countries "According to the text of a statement of the Office of the Supreme Religious Reference.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:29 pm