Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Administration Coalition stresses the need to respect the sovereignty of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Administration Coalition stresses the need to respect the sovereignty of Iraq Empty State Administration Coalition stresses the need to respect the sovereignty of Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Nov 2022, 4:53 am

[size=46]State Administration Coalition stresses the need to respect the sovereignty of Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    11:27 - 2022-11-29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Monday, the State Administration Coalition held a meeting hosted by President Pavel Jalal Talabani, President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, at President Mam Jalal's house in Baghdad.
    During the meeting, which was attended by the leaders of the State Administration Coalition, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, and Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, the attendees discussed the latest developments on the national, regional and international arena.
    The State Administration Coalition revealed the existence of dialogues and meetings at a high level to prevent the violation of Iraq's sovereignty by any external party, and stressed that Iraq is working seriously to prevent the use of its territory as a source to sabotage the security of neighboring countries.
    In another aspect of the meeting, it was decided that the new federal government complete its ministerial formation and identify the ministers of environment and construction.
    The coalition also listened to a comprehensive report on the election laws of the provincial councils and the House of Representatives, and the details of the two laws from the legal and technical aspects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:32 pm