Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korea did not import oil from Iran in November

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Korea did not import oil from Iran in November Empty South Korea did not import oil from Iran in November

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Dec 2018, 1:37 am

South Korea did not import oil from Iran in November

South Korea did not import oil from Iran in November 624

South Korea has not imported any Iranian oil for a third month in a row in November, although it has been exempted from sanctions targeting Iran's crude oil supplies, customs data showed on Saturday.
    South Korea and seven other countries gave temporary exemptions in early November from US sanctions that began that month over Tehran's disputed nuclear program.
    But it has not imported anything as buyers hold talks with Iran over new contracts, while industry sources have said it expects to resume purchases in late January or February.
    Customs data showed that with no shipments from Iran in three months, South Korea's imports of oil from Iran fell 57.9 percent to 7.15 million tonnes from January to November, or 15,7009 bpd from about 17 million tonnes in the same period in 2017 .
    South Korea is one of Iran's main customers in Asia. Although the amount of oil allowed to be imported from Iran has not been disclosed under the exemption, informed sources said it could buy up to 200,000 bpd, mostly condensate.
    A very light oil condenser is used to make fuel such as naphtha and gasoline.
    But as Iran's supply of condensates is limited by sanctions and rising domestic demand in Iran, South Korean buyers have sought alternatives from regions such as Qatar.
    In total, South Korea imported 12.71 million tons of crude oil in November, up 1.2 percent from 12.59 million tons a year ago, the data said.
    South Korea's crude oil imports from January to November rose 0.6 percent from a year earlier to 131.23 million tonnes.

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:58 am