Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United Nations supports Palestine's right to sovereignty over its natural resources

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United Nations supports Palestine's right to sovereignty over its natural resources Empty The United Nations supports Palestine's right to sovereignty over its natural resources

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Dec 2018, 2:30 am

The United Nations supports Palestine's right to sovereignty over its natural resources

11:26 - 22/12/2018

The United Nations supports Palestine's right to sovereignty over its natural resources %D9%81%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B7%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The General Assembly of the United Nations voted by 159 votes in favor of the resolution of the permanent sovereignty of the Palestinian people in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, and of the Arab population in the occupied Syrian Golan over their natural resources.
    The resolution opposes seven countries, while 13 abstained. The resolution affirms the applicability of the Geneva Convention to the occupied Palestinian territory and expresses its resentment at the impact of the Israeli settlements on Palestinian and Arab natural resources, particularly the negative effects of the Wall, The course of water resources by force.
    The resolution deplores the Israeli settlers' destruction of orchards and crops, the seizure of water wells and the consequent economic consequences, and calls on Israel to cease its activities. The resolution also affirms the right of the Palestinian people to claim compensation for the ensuing losses.
    It is noteworthy that this resolution calls on the Secretary-General to submit at its next session a report on the implementation of the resolution, including with regard to the cumulative impact of Israel's exploitation, destruction and depletion of natural resources in the Occupied Palestinian Territory.Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:43 pm