Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America's policy is considering its next step with Israel and Turkey and cutting a pledge to its al

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America's policy is considering its next step with Israel and Turkey and cutting a pledge to its al Empty America's policy is considering its next step with Israel and Turkey and cutting a pledge to its al

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Jan 2019, 6:52 am

[size=32]
    America's policy is considering its next step with Israel and Turkey and cutting a pledge to its allies in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

John Bolton, the national security adviser to US President Donald Trump, said his country would stand firm with its allies who fought alongside it against the organization of the Islamic state in Iraq and the Levant, or what is known as a "preacher" and confronting Iran. 
    "We will leave tomorrow for Israel and Turkey to discuss the withdrawal of US forces from Syria, and how we will work with allies and partners to prevent a resurgent return," 
    he said in a tweet to Bolton on his social networking site Twitter. "We will stand strongly with those who fought with us. Against defaming and countering Iran's malicious behavior in the region, "he said in a separate terse that he would be the US ambassador to Turkey. 
    The US president announced his intention to withdraw US troops from Syria after "defeat"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:13 pm