Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO policy makes a pledge to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO policy makes a pledge to Iraq Empty NATO policy makes a pledge to Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jul 2018, 2:35 pm

[size=32]
    NATO policy makes a pledge to Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said NATO's new mission to train Iraqi security forces would help prevent the return of terrorism to Iraq.

Stoltenberg told reporters on the eve of the NATO summit in Brussels on July 11-12 in Brussels that "this mission, which is scheduled to be approved by members of the alliance, will be non-combat, but it will help Iraq to prevent the revival of the organization and other terrorist groups "He said.

The NATO Secretary-General indicated that the training mission in Iraq would include hundreds of NATO trainers and would help establish new military schools and increase the professional capabilities of Iraqi forces.

Today marks the first anniversary of the declaration of the liberation of the Iraqi city of Mosul completely from "Daash", after a battle lasted nearly nine months, and led to a lot of human and material losses, and the displacement of more than 920 thousand people.

The NATO summit is scheduled to take place on Wednesday and Thursday in Brussels, where NATO leaders will discuss a wide range of issues, including military spending by member states, cooperation with the EU, the promotion of a joint defense strategy, the war against terrorism and support for countries in the Middle East. Including Iraq, Jordan and others.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:27 am