Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Netherlands announces its desire to participate in the development of the oil and gas sector in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Netherlands announces its desire to participate in the development of the oil and gas sector in  Empty The Netherlands announces its desire to participate in the development of the oil and gas sector in

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jan 2019, 3:13 pm

The Netherlands announces its desire to participate in the development of the oil and gas sector in Iraq

16:18 - 16/01/2019 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The Dutch ambassador to Baghdad, Matthias Voltres, on Wednesday, during his meeting with Iraqi Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban, his country's desire to participate in the development of the oil and gas sector in Iraq. 
    A statement by the Ministry of Oil received a copy of the agency, "Al-Ghadhban received today, Dutch Ambassador to Iraq Matthias Voltres, and discussed ways to strengthen bilateral cooperation in the field of oil and gas." 
    During the meeting, Voltres stressed his government's desire to promote joint cooperation with Iraq in all fields, stressing the desire of his country's companies to participate in the projects that are working to develop the oil and gas sector in Iraq. 
    For his part, Ghadhban said that "Iraq and the Netherlands have good relations," pointing out "the need to strengthen and develop in all areas, especially in the oil and gas industry."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:41 pm