Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Completion of preparations for the launch of a mass demonstration tomorrow condemning the American p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Completion of preparations for the launch of a mass demonstration tomorrow condemning the American p Empty Completion of preparations for the launch of a mass demonstration tomorrow condemning the American p

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Jan 2019, 2:24 am

Completion of preparations for the launch of a mass demonstration tomorrow condemning the American presence

11:11 - 17/01/2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Activists announced on Thursday the completion of all preparations for the launch of the mass demonstration scheduled on Friday, condemning the US military presence in Baghdad in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad.
    "The national forces and intellectuals from various Iraqi provinces will participate in the mass demonstration that will start at one o'clock on Friday afternoon, condemning the presence of US troops in the country," said activist Hassan Abdullah al-Atabi, one of the coordinators of the demonstration.
    "All preparations for the demonstration have been completed in coordination with the central and southern provinces, where slogans will be raised calling for the evacuation of US troops from the country without any condition," adding that "the Coordination Committee of the demonstration received many contacts for the purpose of participating in the demonstration."
    "The demonstration is not supported by any political or other party and the demonstrators demand that the government put an end to all foreign interventions," he said, adding that "the American side is the one who bears the chaos in the country and the poor services and the security situation, as well as his work to return the failed and robbers to power And support the opposition forces abroad. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:04 pm