Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canada pulls a refueling aircraft from the Air Alliance mission over Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canada pulls a refueling aircraft from the Air Alliance mission over Iraq and Syria Empty Canada pulls a refueling aircraft from the Air Alliance mission over Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Jan 2019, 6:24 am

Canada pulls a refueling aircraft from the Air Alliance mission over Iraq and Syria

13:10 - 26/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation ...
    Canadian forces will pull out a Polaris refueling aircraft after their longest-serving contribution to coalition aircraft in Iraq and Syria, the Canadian newspaper The Star reported on Saturday.
    "The decision to withdraw the plane was made in consultation with the Allies and based on a combination of factors," the report quoted Chief of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Canadian Joint Operations Command Admiral Brian Snatribia as saying.
    "These factors include the changing nature of the Canadian role in the US-led coalition, which will move away from providing direct military support for the training of Iraqi security forces, as well as the decrease in the number of air strikes and other coalition missions in Iraq and Syria," he said.
    The Polaris refueling aircraft had arrived in Kuwait to support the operations of the Air Alliance in Iraq and then in Syria since October 2014. 25 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:05 pm