Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special Parliamentary Finance Reveals Move to Evacuate State Property from Officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Special Parliamentary Finance Reveals Move to Evacuate State Property from Officials Empty Special Parliamentary Finance Reveals Move to Evacuate State Property from Officials

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special Parliamentary Finance Reveals Move to Evacuate State Property from Officials[/size]

[rtl]96 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Direction / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]The parliamentary finance committee unveiled Sunday a government move to evacuate state property in the Green Zone and other areas of the capital from officials and issue orders to pay rent fees for previous years.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The government is moving to open the file of state real estate and impose delaying properties on officials who have not handed over their rent, especially in the Green Zone," committee member Abdul Hadi Mohan said in a statement singled out by Trend Press.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"There are steps to return the properties in the Green Zone to the state and to evacuate them from the officials they acquired after 2003," he said, stressing that "officials pay real sums according to the experts and committees concerned, not partial and relative fees."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:31 am