Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: I want to return to the presidency of the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: I want to return to the presidency of the government Empty Abadi: I want to return to the presidency of the government

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Feb 2019, 2:17 am

Abadi: I want to return to the presidency of the government

09/02 - 19/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday that he wants to return to the prime minister again, pointing out that there are several reasons prevented him from obtaining the second term.
    "I did not officially nominate myself, but I was the candidate of the victory coalition and decided to run for the election late," Abadi said in an interview with the Anatolia news agency.
    "I have a vision, a will and a successful experience to manage the state, which is our common destiny and destiny, and I will not escape the battle of its construction and leadership."
    "I do not want to remain prime minister. It is a personal matter that shows a sense of privilege, even if I prepared for the elections before it was held in time, and the state and its resources were scorned for my service in office, and this has not happened."
    "My most important concern was the liberation of the state from the Dahesh rape and the management of its political, economic and sovereign files with the best possible means amid enormous and fateful challenges," he said. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:20 am