The deputy supreme religious authority, Ali al-Sistani, said on Wednesday that the problems of Iraq are not intended to be resolved after spending a lot of money on them, pointing out that there is a defect in the intellectual system of those who address the building of the country.

"We do not give our scientists and professors in the natural sciences the required care, but we do not listen to them at all," said Ahmed al-Safi in a speech at the opening of the conference and the second exhibition of inventions, which is hosted by the Abbasid threshold in Karbala.

He added that "we have a problem go right and north, east and west and try to seek solutions, although we cost large amounts of money, although solutions may be in our doors, and some solutions may be free, but the usual ideas of the people and their tongues.

Al-Safi added: "We are looking for solutions from outside our system as a country and we have encountered many problems. Until now, whenever we present a problem, we do not think that it will be solved by the people of the country, but we will divide the right and the north in public and resolve the solution.

He pointed out that "there are real problems on the side of water and agriculture and even in our defense systems there are problems, and we have problems in many technology issues," noting that "we spend a lot of money and the problem is left for Zaid and Amr and leave the solution to the real problem and I have a solution under the laboratories under my hands Morning or evening".

Al-Safi said that "the solution if it is really the focus of dazzle and from the people of our country we will take him in a state of self-deprecation," explaining that "this equation I have not understood .. I found only in Iraq ... All countries of the world before going out of her in search of The solution is looking for him in the country, and after you can not go to others and make many conditions, but we are not listening to the other and does not want to listen and does not like to listen, we look forward to others and leave our dearest and brothers and inventors.

Al-Sistani's deputy said that "there is a defect in the intellectual system of those who address the building of the country." He pointed out that "those who address the building of the country has a flaw in its intellectual system, whether he likes to hear or not to hear."

Al-Safi asked: "It is unreasonable that I am draining the country's wealth for solutions that may come and may not come as a result. The solutions are in front of me and I turn a blind eye to them. What is the justification?" He added: "The people of the country all over the world have good seats in all countries. Your hand on the invention and discovery or a solid hand you will find that behind them an Iraqi. "

He pointed out that "when you come to the country you find this great disaster," stressing that "the inventor not to despair and not to be frustrated, but to remain thinking, if now there are some who do not understand or appreciate it may tomorrow be a child of those who appreciate and understand."

Al-Safi stressed that "we must not despair and remain working and discover and invent, and the country generally adopted from this way, the way to insist on staying and insist on searching for good and insistence on discovery," noting that "we have seen some inventions, which strengthens many industries and costs very cheap, Exposed to one of the officials see it folds and goes to others, and spend a great deal of money, is only underestimating the people of the country.