Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Southern Fertilizers" revenues of 50 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Southern Fertilizers" revenues of 50 billion dinars Empty "Southern Fertilizers" revenues of 50 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Wed 01 May 2019, 7:22 am

"Southern Fertilizers" revenues of 50 billion dinars

12:59 - 01/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The 
    Ministry of Industry and Minerals in the province of Basra, Wednesday, the processing of the Ministry of Agriculture in quantities exceeded (100) thousand tons during the past four months, pointing out to achieve revenues of more than 50 billion dinars. 
    "The quantity of urea fertilizer processed to the General Company for Agricultural Supplies during the month of April amounted to about (27) thousand tons," the company's general manager Abbas said in a statement received by Al-Maaloma. 
    He added that "the total quantity that was processed from the beginning of this year until April amounted to about one hundred and three thousand four hundred tons, an increase and a major development up to (40%) compared to last year, where the quantity processed for the same period last year about (64) thousand tons "He said.
    The Director General of the company "to achieve significant financial revenues up to (50) billion Iraqi dinars with great efforts and distinct management and employees of the company." Ending / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:57 pm