Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sociological Theory: Hegel’s Dialectic of Master and Slave

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sociological Theory: Hegel’s Dialectic of Master and Slave Empty Sociological Theory: Hegel’s Dialectic of Master and Slave

Post by Neno Tue 01 Apr 2014, 7:30 pm

Sociological Theory: Hegel’s Dialectic of Master and Slave

March 31, 2014

This video will help explain why freedom is not freedom as we intend it to be.  This dynamic of master and slave happens on all micro and macro levels in life.

This is one of the main arguments for the self-limiting of rent seeking as I reference it on this site.  The relationship feeds in both directions towards the small organized elite as well as the large disorganized masses.  Though we use different terminology, the master slave dynamic still applies.

As you watch the video, apply what is being said to your understanding of the nation states and how they interact on a macro economic level.  – JC

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/03/31/socialogical-theory-hegels-dialectic-of-master-and-slave/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:50 am