Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran continues negotiations to conclude financial treaties with other countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran continues negotiations to conclude financial treaties with other countries Empty Iran continues negotiations to conclude financial treaties with other countries

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2019, 2:45 am

Iran continues negotiations to conclude financial treaties with other countries
    Sunday, June 23 , 2019 :
    10:29 am

[ltr]Iran continues negotiations to conclude financial treaties with other countries 15612749856b9841ee2db815a7b3ffa62841b0fff3[/ltr]

The Minister of Foreign Affairs described the performance of the economic affairs assistants in his ministry as positive in the circumstances of the embargo. He said that negotiations have been conducted and agreements reached with various countries in the area of ​​financial agreements. 

"Mohammed Jawad Zarif," on Sunday in response to a question on the performance of the Foreign Ministry's economic diplomacy assistants and whether satisfied with the performance? "It has been almost a year since a foreign policy adviser was formed at the State Department, and I think its performance has been successful, but there is a long way to go," he said. 

The Minister of Foreign Affairs stated that the Foreign Ministry's economic affairs coordinator had been formed in a circumstance that the country was facing a ban, but despite the ban, good work had been done in the aid. 

Zarif stressed that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' economic affairs coordinator is coordinating visits to various countries, and I hope that this course will continue.

The point was that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was facilitating and coordinating economic sectors and working in a specific mechanism in the economic sectors. 

Regarding financial agreements with various countries, he said: In the area of ​​financial treaties with Turkey, Russia, China, Azerbaijan, India and various countries, talks have been held for some years, and some agreements have been concluded with some countries in this regard. But in any case, the central bank must do its work and the State Department's duty to facilitate economic affairs.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:36 pm