Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advisor to Abdul-Mahdi: The visit to China included a financial agreement agreement with $ 10 billio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advisor to Abdul-Mahdi: The visit to China included a financial agreement agreement with $ 10 billio Empty Advisor to Abdul-Mahdi: The visit to China included a financial agreement agreement with $ 10 billio

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Sep 2019, 1:48 am

Advisor to Abdul-Mahdi: The visit to China included a financial agreement agreement with $ 10 billion

17:56 - 25/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    Prime Minister Abdul Hussein al-Hanin's advisor announced on Wednesday that the visit of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and his accompanying delegation to China has concluded a framework financial agreement with a financial ceiling of 10 billion dollars for projects on roads, sanitation, railways, ports and industrial cities.
    Al-Hunain told Al-Maaloumeh that "the essence of the visit of China conducted by the Iraqi delegation headed by Abdul-Mahdi included the construction of a financial framework agreement to finance projects on infrastructure of roads, sanitation, water and electricity, construction of schools, hospitals, railways, ports and the construction of industrial cities."
    He explained that "the framework agreement has been between the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq on the one hand and the Foundation for Export Support and Credit of China on the other hand a financial ceiling of $ 10 billion."
    He added that "the agreement is by credit and not a loan through the use of Iraqi oil as a gold ingot to ensure the completion of projects by the Chinese side," pointing out that "the agreement included the completion of projects with special follow-up by the Iraqi Prime Minister and Chinese Nadira."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:29 pm