Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Pictures .. Several injuries among the demonstrators after attempts to enter the green

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Pictures .. Several injuries among the demonstrators after attempts to enter the green  Empty Pictures .. Several injuries among the demonstrators after attempts to enter the green

Post by wciappetta Tue 01 Oct 2019, 9:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

[size=10]Date: 2019/10/1 16:11 • 40 times read[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD: A large number of demonstrators were injured after security forces fired tear gas canisters to disperse the demonstrations that came out this morning in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad.
    A security source said that "the demonstrators tried to enter the Green Zone crossing the bridge of the Republic before the security forces intervened and dispersed with gas bombs."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Pictures .. Several injuries among the demonstrators after attempts to enter the green  Empty Re: Pictures .. Several injuries among the demonstrators after attempts to enter the green

Post by wciappetta Tue 01 Oct 2019, 9:44 am

[size=44][b][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/b][/size]

Political | 03:50 - 01/10/2019

lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Pictures .. Several injuries among the demonstrators after attempts to enter the green  Empty Re: Pictures .. Several injuries among the demonstrators after attempts to enter the green

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 01 Oct 2019, 10:40 am

Looks like this is what it's gonna take to move forward.
    LIT
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue 01 Oct 2019, 11:23 am

Thanks Ward, hope this gets the GOI and CBI attention.  It's almost a year, as I recall, last November they were telling the citizens their currency would be enhanced in value - praying this is soon.
    Wheelman
    Wheelman
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Wheelman Tue 01 Oct 2019, 2:30 pm

They been promising and promising and promising, how much can they take, Iraq pumping 10 million barrels a day, the Iraqi people deserve their Lion Share!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:45 pm