Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian army conducts "surprise" military exercise west of the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian army conducts "surprise" military exercise west of the country Empty Iranian army conducts "surprise" military exercise west of the country

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:48 am

[size=35][size=35]Iranian army conducts "surprise" military exercise west of the country[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

International

2019-10-09 | 03:19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A surprise maneuver of Iranian ground forces kicked off Wednesday morning in the northwest of the country, the Fars news agency reported.

The maneuvers, which take place in the province of West [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in northwestern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , are taking part in rapid reaction units and attack mobile units, with the support of army helicopters, in the presence of the commander of the Iranian army, Major General [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1272333680/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%AD%D9%8A%D9%85 %D9%85%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%8A/ar/]Abdul Rahim Mousavi[/url] .

According to Fars, one of the objectives of the exercise is to assess combat readiness and speed of initiative and movement.

The Iranian army conducted at the end of last September, military exercises jointly with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, in the city of Bandar Abbas, southern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , where he detected the head of a new warhead mounted on a "Khorramshahr" long - range missiles, were also reviewed 18 ballistic missiles.

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 am