Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Information" publishes the text of the President's speech to the Iraqi people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Information" publishes the text of the President's speech to the Iraqi people Empty "Information" publishes the text of the President's speech to the Iraqi people

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Oct 2019, 10:29 am

"Information" publishes the text of the President's speech to the Iraqi people

17:48 - 31/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    About / Baghad ..
    On Thursday, Al-Maaloumah publishes the text of the speech of the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, to the Iraqi people regarding the current situation in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    The following is the text of the speech:
    My brothers and sons in the squares, my dear ones in the loyal security forces ..
    You spare Iraqis
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God
    I address you in these difficult moments of history, and I begin once again by reaffirming my bias towards you, with my feelings, emotions and efforts, and with all the space, role and strength I have drawn from you, and from your glorious national advancement.

• You young people hope, awakening, conscience and the high national voice through which we affirm and through our national glory and we face the challenges and fight corruption corruption and respond to the wicked kid.
    • With you in your peaceful demonstrations and your legitimate claims, and with you in raising injustice and fighting corruption, and with you fairness of the oppressed and marginalized sectors of the Sons of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. And with you as you raise the banners and the Iraqi media high so that the homeland remains the homeland of all Iraqis and that your demonstrations will be the wall of the country and its strong fence.

With you Balslimtkm .. And against any repression and aggression.
    I am addressing you at the same time addressing the security services, and they are your brothers.
    They are you and you. You are not two opposing teams. You express your demands and they keep you and the security and order, the security of our country and our people.
    The support of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] responsibility of all of us.
    This fraternity between the demonstrators and the forces of the army and security helped to turn these large demonstrations into great celebrations of Iraqi nationalism and the rise of national flags and the national anthem in the streets and squares with the determination of millions of young people, with the will of the generous families in Baghdad and the provinces that participated and embodied the deep meanings of the unity of the people in the best form of unity. Fraternity and solidarity.
    We preserve public security and public and private property, and preserve the homeland.
    There is no security solution.
    Repression is unacceptable. The use of force and violence is unacceptable.
    The solution in reform. The solution is in the cooperation of all in order to maintain public security and confront the criminals who want to get worse in Iraq.
    I am referring to this occasion, and I am talking about the relationship of the demonstrators with the security forces, I refer to the important diagnoses that came with the reference speech last Friday, and to the appreciation of the speech for the embarrassment of the historical moment of our country and our people.
    Free people ..

• History teaches us that the voice of the people is stronger than any voice, and the will of the people is the last, and the future of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the goal of all of us to be a bright and dignified future ..

The government is demanding that it be the government of the people, as indicated in the constitution and enshrined in the sacrifices of the Iraqis.
    What is required is swift action required by the legal responsibility to hold criminals and minors accountable for the use of excessive violence during the recent protests and bring them to justice through the judiciary and resolve these files with the utmost sense of responsibility, and to work very carefully and carefully to prevent any attempt to insecurity.
    In these circumstances, the importance of having arms in the hands of the state is once again confirmed. There is no security or contentment without this, without the state's monopoly on arms. This helps us to control security and to avoid battles and fighting between armed groups whenever they disagree.
    In this circumstance, there must be an extraordinary work for the Parliament.
    Parliament, which is the voice of the people and its national representative base, should be the first to address the demands of the demonstrators.
    We affirm here that corruption files were immediately referred to the judiciary for decision in accordance with the laws and provisions in force. This is a sensitive and high priority issue.
    We hope that joint action between the legislative and executive branches will go beyond routine frameworks and help re-bridge the relationship between the authorities and the people.
    On this occasion, I note that in the Presidency of the Republic, we have already started a continuous work for a new, convincing election law that addresses the problems of the previous law and allows a fairer and more representative election of the interests of the people, including the right to stand for youth, protects the votes of voters and prevents attempts to manipulate fraud. The Commission has a truly independent commission, judiciary and experts, completely free of politicization and partisan quotas, with professional restructuring of its constituencies and away from party and politicization. We expect next week to present the draft law that we are working on in cooperation between the departments of the Presidency of the Republic and a number of specialized and independent experts in addition to the experts of the United Nations.
    We have also started in the presidency circles to sponsor a national dialogue to work to address the structural imbalances in the system of governance in accordance with the constitutional and democratic contexts, meeting the Iraqi demand for good governance beyond the ills and gaps of past experience. We are also assisted in this work by a group of qualified and independent experts and legal experts.
    I want to emphasize that as President of the Republic, I will agree to early elections by adopting the new electoral law and the new electoral commission.
    The legitimacy of governance comes from the people.
    Dear people ..
    The Prime Minister has agreed to submit his resignation, asking the political blocs to reach an acceptable alternative in light of the commitment to constitutional and legal contexts to prevent a constitutional vacuum.
    I personally continue consultations and meetings with various blocs, forces and popular events, in order to bring about the desired reforms within the constitutional and legal contexts in a way that preserves the stability of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] protects public security and promotes higher national interests.
    The status quo is unsustainable. We really need big changes to make.
    The demands of the Iraqi people have put us to the test.
    They appear to make adversity and adversity a means of jumping, advancement and progress. We must make this circumstance suitable for construction and progress, and prevent the impulse and setback.

• Whether we are a government, a parliament, or popular events, the responsibility binds us all to protect the nation from tampering with the bad intentions of the abusers, as it obliges us to get rid of corruption and spoilers.
    • I am with you, and I will remain so, and I will do my best to implement the true demands. I am following with exceptional interest the investigation of the martyrs and the wounded. My heart and my deep feelings with their generous families who deserve all fairness and appreciation from the state…

There is no credit for anyone with this fairness.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] deserves a lot from us.
    May the peace [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] democracy, security, progress, and dignity of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the dignity of its people be a goal that unites us all.
    Long as you save God
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] long been dear to you.
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:21 pm