Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Political analyst: Iraqi government banks are bound by US sanctions on militia leaders

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Political analyst: Iraqi government banks are bound by US sanctions on militia leaders Empty Political analyst: Iraqi government banks are bound by US sanctions on militia leaders

Post by rocky on Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:30 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Political analyst: Iraqi government banks are bound by US sanctions on militia leaders[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Political analyst Wathiq Al-Hashemi confirmed today, Friday, that  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   against (Qais Khazali, Laith Khazali, Hussein Faleh Al-Lami, Khamis Al-Khanjar) will be adhered to by Iraqi government banks, because they have agreements with the US Treasury.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[size=45]Al-Hashemi said that "the sanctions will affect the funds of these figures in any country that has agreements with the US Treasury and will move the balances of these figures."[/size]
[size=45]Noting that "these sanctions necessarily mean preventing these personalities from obtaining a visa to enter American territory."[/size]
[size=45]The US Treasury Department imposed sanctions today on: Laith al-Khazali and Qais al-Khazali, the latter is the leader of the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq militia militia linked to Iran, and his brother Laith is a militia leader as well.[/size]
[size=45]The sanctions also included Hussein Falih al-Lami, the security official in the Popular Mobilization Forces, which includes armed factions and is also dominated by Iranian-backed groups, including Asaib Ahl al-Haq.[/size]
[size=45]The U.S. sanctions extended to Khamis Al-Issawi, an Iraqi businessman who was involved in corruption files and paying bribes to government officials in Iraq.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:02 am