Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

McGregor has extensive contacts with Iraqi political leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

McGregor has extensive contacts with Iraqi political leaders Empty McGregor has extensive contacts with Iraqi political leaders

Post by Rocky Tue 15 May 2018, 3:15 am

McGregor has extensive contacts with Iraqi political leaders
    May 15 2018 10:00 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Brett McGregor[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Since the end of the parliamentary elections on Saturday, the 12th of May, before the announcement of its final results, the United States has begun a rapid movement to intervene in the form and path of the next Iraqi government. 

US special envoy to the international coalition for the war on terrorism, Brett McGregor, has begun intensive contacts with Iraqi forces and parties to resolve the issue of the mechanism of their participation in the next government. 

According to informed political sources: "McGrath is conducting intensive contacts with Iraqi political leaders, with the aim of reaching common understandings that will speed up the formation of the next government, and is awaiting the official announcement of the final results of the elections by the Commission, to resolve the issue of forming the next government." 

The sources said: "The US envoy intends to start talks with the Prime Minister of the alliance victory, Haider Abadi, Muqtada al-Sadr, Iyad Allawi, Osama Najafi and Najran Barzani."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:03 pm