Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Hakim Chalabi paid as a compromise candidate for prime minister

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Hakim Chalabi paid as a compromise candidate for prime minister  Empty Hakim Chalabi paid as a compromise candidate for prime minister

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 31 May 2014, 10:20 am

Hakim Chalabi paid as a compromise candidate for prime minister
    5-31-2014
    -

The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, the Shiite leaders in the coalition, it will prompt the leader of the National Congress, Ahmed Chalabi, as a compromise candidate for prime minister in the case did not reach the coalition to nominate an alternative to Maliki
    -

Chalabi was won in the parliamentary elections on the list of mass citizen for the province of Baghdad.
    -

Sources close to the President of the Islamic Supreme Council of the mass of "citizen," which is led by al-Hakim "began promoting Chalabi - unusually - through early contacts, to pay him as a candidate for prime minister in Iraq."
    -

The sources added in an exclusive interview for "toss", that wise "wants to play the role of the maker as prime minister, whether it is the candidate from within the Council or from the outside, having abandoned at an earlier stage for all executive positions in favor of the leaders of the Islamic Dawa Party, wing-Maliki" .
    -

The sources expected that these communications conducted by al-Hakim, the consent of the Sadrists who nominated also Chalabi in an earlier period for the job itself, which is to create suitable to raise reservations about the candidate of the Supreme Council, which will then submit its candidate inherent in the event of rejection of Chalabi's name by any party from the other parties involved in the selection of the candidate prime minister in Iraq and name.
    -

In turn, the head of the citizen, Baqir al-Zubaidi, that the meeting between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Hakim, Thursday 29 May / May, "it did not produce anything new on the political understandings."
    -

Zubaidi said in a letter addressed to the media: "We will not accept anymore tweeted out this checklist (National Alliance), which we have since inception to take strategic decisions unanimously, including the election of the Prime Minister, and the President of the Republic, the Speaker of the House," he said, adding that the coalition National "will remain an essential pillar, as the rule of law."
    -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Hakim Chalabi paid as a compromise candidate for prime minister  Empty Re: Hakim Chalabi paid as a compromise candidate for prime minister

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 31 May 2014, 10:22 am

I am not sure but think this is the PM, that Sadr's group wants.  We will have to wait and see announcements.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Hakim Chalabi paid as a compromise candidate for prime minister  Empty Re: Hakim Chalabi paid as a compromise candidate for prime minister

Post by Neno Sat 31 May 2014, 11:46 am

Chalabi was suppose to be the guy before Maliki but he pissed the US off and he was the one that entered into a law suit against the US back then over that. Now I have always wondered if he would be the next PM and the QUACK has assured me with great confidence over the past that NO!! he want be or ever will be the PM for Iraq... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:11 pm