Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Photo: See the compromise candidate for prime minister, who will submit his name to vote on Saturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Photo: See the compromise candidate for prime minister, who will submit his name to vote on Saturday Empty Photo: See the compromise candidate for prime minister, who will submit his name to vote on Saturday

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Sep 2018, 2:15 am

Photo: See the compromise candidate for prime minister, who will submit his name to vote on Saturday
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Monday, September 10, 2018 at 20: 09 pm (Views 20483)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Photo: See the compromise candidate for prime minister, who will submit his name to vote on Saturday
    Baghdad / Sky Press

The political blocs reached a semi-final agreement to submit a compromise candidate for the post of prime minister in the parliamentary session scheduled for Saturday.

Informed sources in the talks conducted by the blocs confirmed that the most acceptable name now, which was accepted by most of the researchers is the economic and political expert Dr. Mazen al-Ashayqar, where he will put his name to vote at the next meeting.

The sources confirmed that al-Ashayqar has so far obtained the approval of both the conquest and the rest of the decision and patriotism and wisdom in what is expected to be approved by the other blocs.

It is noteworthy that the blocs agreed earlier this Monday, to submit eight names to vote for the post of Speaker of the House of Representatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:50 pm