Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source for RT: The Iraqi president does not want to receive the powers of the prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source for RT: The Iraqi president does not want to receive the powers of the prime minister Empty Source for RT: The Iraqi president does not want to receive the powers of the prime minister

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Dec 2019, 3:36 am

Source for RT: The Iraqi president does not want to receive the powers of the prime minister
    [size=11]Posted Date: 18.12.2019 | 08:53 GMT |
    Last update: 18.12.2019 | 08:54 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An Iraqi political source said today, Wednesday, that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, does not want to receive the powers of the Prime Minister during the constitutional vacuum period, after the resignation of Adel Abdul Mahdi.
    [size=19]read more
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He told RT that, "Saleh is currently seeking to present candidates for the presidency of the government through his meeting today with leaders of political blocs," noting that "even if he entered Iraq into a constitutional vacuum, he will not receive the powers of the prime minister."
    The resigned Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, announced on Tuesday that his government will continue to conduct business until the formation of a new government.
    It is noteworthy that Abdul-Mahdi lifted his resignation from his position to the House of Representatives on the fourth of December, in response to the demands of the demonstrators and the religious authority in the country.
    Source: RT

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:48 am