Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fatlawi: Parliament discussed the American aggression and everyone stood against these actions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fatlawi: Parliament discussed the American aggression and everyone stood against these actions Empty Al-Fatlawi: Parliament discussed the American aggression and everyone stood against these actions

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Dec 2019, 1:27 am

Al-Fatlawi: Parliament discussed the American aggression and everyone stood against these actions

08:51 - 31/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    On Tuesday, MP Al-Fateh Fadel Al-Fatlawi confirmed that the parliament, despite achieving the quorum and turning its session into deliberation, discussed the American aggressions against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , as the representatives who attended these attacks refused to demand the necessary measures to be taken regarding the American presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Fatlawi said in a statement to the "information", that "yesterday's parliament session witnessed the absence of many deputies from different political blocs, as absenteeism was not limited to specific blocs."
    He added that "the parliament session was attended by 141 deputies, during which they discussed the American aggression against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in Anbar, where everyone from various blocs and components rejected these actions, demanding that measures be taken to deter these criminal acts against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    Al-Fatlawi stressed "the necessity of taking a firm stand, ending the American mandate to carry out military operations inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and ending the agreement signed with Washington in order to prevent American attacks against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the Iraqi people, as the next session of Parliament is expected to witness developments on this issue." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:08 am