Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chatham House: Anti-Iran sentiments in Iraq prompted America to assassinate Soleimani and the engine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chatham House: Anti-Iran sentiments in Iraq prompted America to assassinate Soleimani and the engine Empty Chatham House: Anti-Iran sentiments in Iraq prompted America to assassinate Soleimani and the engine

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jan 2020, 1:26 am

Chatham House: Anti-Iran sentiments in Iraq prompted America to assassinate Soleimani and the engineer

09:50 - 07/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The intellectual "Chatham House" in London confirmed that anti-Iran sentiments in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pushed the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to vanity and carry out the assassination of the deputy head of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PMF, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, and the commander of the Quds Force, Lieutenant-General Qassem Soleimani.
    And the expert on Iraqi affairs at the institution, Renad Mansour, in statements she followed / information, “The Americans have been floundering for a long time, and they do not know what to do. All they were doing was looking at their enemy’s enemies as they expanded their influence, and perhaps they believed that with this act they would assert the imposition of their air dominance, but what the response showed is that this movement was wise.
    Mansour added, "It seems to me that the strongest political links in the American establishment, and I mean the National Security Council and the White House, have somewhat deluded them from the anti-Iranian feelings they saw in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:26 am