Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The White House: Trump will discuss with President Saleh the issue of withdrawing his forces from Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The White House: Trump will discuss with President Saleh the issue of withdrawing his forces from Ir Empty The White House: Trump will discuss with President Saleh the issue of withdrawing his forces from Ir

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2020, 6:00 am

[size=36]The White House: Trump will discuss with President Saleh the issue of withdrawing his forces from Iraq[/size]

[size=36]Political | 12:23 - 18/01/2020[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The White House announced on Saturday that US President Donald Trump will discuss with his Iraqi counterpart, Barham Salih, the issue of withdrawing his forces from Iraq.
    And sources in the White House said, according to the American "CBS" channel, that "Trump will discuss with Saleh at the World Economic Forum, which will be held from January 21 to January 24 in Davos, the issue of his forces leaving Iraq."
    The attacks of the American army since last December 29 on the Iraqi popular crowd, and the assassination of its deputy commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and the Iranian general Qassem Soleimani near the Baghdad airport, have provoked a wide response from the Iraqi authorities, which criticized the actions of the Americans. On January 5, the Iraqi parliament adopted a resolution demanding the full withdrawal of all foreign forces from the country.
    But Trump refused to heed this demand, and threatened Baghdad with "unprecedented sanctions."
    The Davos Forum is an annual meeting of representatives of global political and commercial elites. It has been taking place since the eighties. This event constitutes one of the major international events annually relative to politicians, businessmen, representatives of public organizations, academia, cultural figures and media leaders who participate in the discussions of this World Economic Forum. Ended 29 / A 43
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:21 pm