Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatlawi excludes the submission of political blocs as a candidate for prime minister within the dead

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatlawi excludes the submission of political blocs as a candidate for prime minister within the dead Empty Fatlawi excludes the submission of political blocs as a candidate for prime minister within the dead

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jan 2020, 2:03 am

Fatlawi excludes the submission of political blocs as a candidate for prime minister within the deadline

08:40 - 01/30/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Thursday, MP from Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Al-Fatlawi ruled out the settlement of the political blocs of the prime minister's candidate within the deadline set by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, pointing out that the President of the Republic may settle the matter and put the political blocs in front of the status quo.
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to "Information", that "the political blocs are unlikely to settle the issue of choosing the new prime minister until Saturday."
    He added that "the president of the republic can resolve the controversy and provide a satisfactory personality for all, especially the people, to assign him as prime minister, succeeding Abdul Mahdi."
    He explained that "the political blocs will be in front of the fait accompli if the President of the Republic assigns some personality to the Prime Minister, and it is likely that you will not be rejected by this personality."
    And he stated that "the president of the republic is required to choose a personality that is satisfactory to the people, especially since the government will be temporary and for a transitional period, and therefore it will pass in Parliament." 25 n ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:14 am