Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: the budget is not an area of ​​conflict between the political blocs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: the budget is not an area of ​​conflict between the political blocs Empty Prime Minister: the budget is not an area of ​​conflict between the political blocs

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Dec 2016, 1:30 am

[ltr]Prime Minister: the budget is not an area of ​​conflict between the political blocs[/ltr]

Since 06.12.2016 at 18:45 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Stressed the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, said the draft 2017 budget is not the Pope or the scope of the conflict between the political blocs, calling on the blocks to remove them from the conflict.[/ltr]

[ltr]Ebadi said during a news conference in Baghdad attended / balances News /, "The budget is not the scope of the conflict between the blocs may not enter the political problems," noting that "the adoption of 400 billion dinars for housing projects."[/ltr]

[ltr]Abadi said that "the cuts in staff salaries and identified 3.8% low, not high," stressing that "the purpose of taxation is to support revenue and not punish the citizen" .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:06 am