Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Dulaimi: There are intentions behind the leaking of the presidential presidency to the photos of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Dulaimi: There are intentions behind the leaking of the presidential presidency to the photos of  Empty Al-Dulaimi: There are intentions behind the leaking of the presidential presidency to the photos of

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Feb 2020, 1:38 am

Al-Dulaimi: There are intentions behind the leaking of the presidential presidency to the photos of Al-Halbousi

09:31 - 02/26/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Alliance of Forces, Leith al-Dulaimi, accused the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, of acting from personal grounds, indicating that there are intentions to preside over the leaking of images of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi.
    Al-Dulaimi said in televised statements that I followed (Al-Maalouma), that "we are saddened by the level reached by the President of the Republic, as the escalation between the presidencies amounts to a catastrophe," noting that "there are intentions for the Presidency of the Republic from behind the leaking of the commissioning photos"
    He added, "We in the Alliance of Forces did not have a negative or positive attitude towards assigning Allawi, but Parliament Speaker Mohammed Al-Halbousi was not part of Allawi's mandate."
    Regarding the position on the vote on the Allawi government, Al-Dulaimi stressed that "changing the position of the Alliance of Forces from the Allawi government is up to the leadership," noting that "the Alliance of Forces may turn to the opposition." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:24 am