Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani: I will discuss the independence of Kurdistan Kerry and I call on al-Maliki to step down

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani: I will discuss the independence of Kurdistan Kerry and I call on al-Maliki to step down Empty Barzani: I will discuss the independence of Kurdistan Kerry and I call on al-Maliki to step down

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jun 2014, 5:55 am

Barzani: I will discuss the independence of Kurdistan Kerry and I call on al-Maliki to step down

Recent events in Iraq confirmed that the Kurdish people have to seize the opportunity now, and that they should determine their own future, and we will bring the independence of Kurdistan to the U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry

BAGHDAD / obelisk: The head of Iraq's Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, on Tuesday, said that the Kurdish people had to take the opportunity now to achieve his dream of independence and that he will present the matter to the U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry during his visit to the region, with the new demand by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to step down, stressed that the region is trying to annex Kirkuk ten years ago and is now back again after the subject of the recent events.
    The Barzani, in an interview with "CNN" News of America, and pursued "obelisk", that "Iraq is suffering from the collapse of the obvious, and that the federal government has lost control of everything."
    "We did not create the collapse of Iraq, but we changed the reason, we can not remain hostage to the unknown," adding that "it is time for the Kurdish identity and defines their drawing for their future."
    He also "We are seeing a new Iraq differs from Iraq, which we knew from before ten days or two weeks ago."
    He noted that "the recent events in Iraq, confirmed that the Kurdish people have to seize the opportunity now, and that they should determine their own future," adding that he will present the independence of Kurdistan to the U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry, during his visit to the province, on Tuesday. "
    He pointed out that Barzani will ask a question to Kerry's view, "How long must the Kurdish people to stay on this case?", Past also say that "the Kurdish people have the right to select their own destiny alone."
    And Barzani emphasized that the interests can be in the state, the condition of it, "the existence of an understanding between Shiites and Sunnis, although there was a guarantee for a real partnership in power, he said," but the situation is very complicated, and responsible for what happened he must step down. "
    When asked if the prime minister, Nuri al-Maliki, meant this, he replied: "Of course, he is the Commander in Chief of the Army, has built himself an army of supporters personally, and not supporters of the state, has been manipulated power and strength, and led the army, and this was the result."
    Barzani said that "America has been a true friend and we are Kurds, we have shown that we deserve this friendship," adding that "the United States gave an opportunity for all Iraqis to build a civilized and democratic, and multilateral, but unfortunately, not that others can exploit the same opportunity," stressing that "The success of the Kurdistan region is the only success that has resulted from U.S. policies."
    When asked about the possibility of change at the hands of advisers of the 300 sent by the United States, he replied: "I do not think so, I do not think that it can achieve a balance of power, and this can not be resolved militarily, it is a political issue and must be resolved politically, and then it can be a military solution is the easiest, if there was a political agreement. "
    And asked you used the peshmerga opportunity when seized recently on the city of Kirkuk, which is the oil-rich area, he replied Barzani "We had no doubt at any time that Kirkuk is part of Kurdistan," noting that "the Kurdistan tried to include Kirkuk to ten years ago , we did not see any seriousness of the federal government, and since the events began in Iraq now, it has returned to the subject again re-launch of Kirkuk to Kurdistan. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:33 pm