Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former member calls on the government to take these steps to counter the collapse in oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former member calls on the government to take these steps to counter the collapse in oil prices Empty A former member calls on the government to take these steps to counter the collapse in oil prices

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Mar 2020, 2:03 pm

A former member calls on the government to take these steps to counter the collapse in oil prices

17:15 - 21/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Masoud Haider, a former member of Parliament’s Finance Committee, revealed on Saturday several steps the government can take to overcome the financial crisis caused by low oil prices, warning that this crisis may affect the salaries of employees and state projects.
    Haider told / information / that "the price of selling Iraqi oil if it falls to less than $ 30 a barrel, the government will not be able to cover salaries, and be forced to resort to borrowing," considering that "borrowing needs the approval of the parliament, which will not be easy."
    He added, "The government can take advantage of the cash reserve in the central bank as it happened in the previous government to cover the budget deficit," noting that "austerity measures may be in the process of implementation related to the management of state institutions and the allocation of funds for projects."
    The member of the Finance explained the prosecution, that "other options the government may resort to among them are: studying the adjustment of the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar in the central bank, which will lead to an increase in government revenues in dinars and reduces the import and encourages the local product."
    He called for "investing this crisis in focusing on non-oil revenues (collection, taxes and customs) that have huge corruption suspicions around it, as it goes up to 75% of it to the pockets of corrupt people and at different levels." 15 k is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:23 am