Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dulaimi discuss with the US State activating the strategic agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dulaimi discuss with the US State activating the strategic agreement  Empty Dulaimi discuss with the US State activating the strategic agreement

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jun 2014, 8:29 am

Dulaimi discuss with the US State activating the strategic agreement 

Search and Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi agency with Assistant Undersecretary of the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. ambassador in Baghdad, the latest security developments in Iraq and the activation of the bilateral cooperation between the two countries. 

According to a ministry statement received by the Agency for News News (et) a copy of today that "al-Dulaimi, received in his office at the ministry Macurik and U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Robert Stephen Beecroft and discussed with them the latest security developments and the mechanism of activation of the strategic agreement signed between the two countries." 

With the arrival of a number of U.S. military advisers to Baghdad yesterday announced the agreement on the formation of an Iraqi Operations Command - U.S. joint security coordination in the fight against terrorism and intelligence sharing. 

It is noteworthy that Iraq suffers from a lack of stability in the security situation push Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in the (June 10, 2014), to declare a state of high alert in the country, after the control of the armed organization "Daash" on the Nineveh province, fully, and progress towards the Salah ad Din province and control over some areas, before the security forces to be able to regain control of many areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:58 pm