Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resume the transit trade between the Kurdistan region and Iran, but on conditions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resume the transit trade between the Kurdistan region and Iran, but on conditions Empty Resume the transit trade between the Kurdistan region and Iran, but on conditions

Post by Rocky Sun May 10, 2020 10:47 am

Resume the transit trade between the Kurdistan region and Iran, but on conditions

•  Time: 05/20 2020 12:48:47

•  Read: 689 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{International: Al Furat News} The Iranian Customs Authority announced the resumption of transit trade activities with the Kurdistan region of Iraq.
    A spokesman for the Iranian Customs Authority, Ruhullah Latifi, said that thanks to the follow-up to the Iranian consulate in Arbil, the Kurdistan region of Iraq has agreed to resume transit activities for goods such as cars, construction equipment, iron, and industrial pipelines according to specific criteria.
    He referred to the transit conditions through Iraqi Kurdistan, explaining: The conditions for granting the license include paying 25% of the total price of transit goods and having a document specifying the source and specifying the time required in the customs invoice and a letter from the representative to pass the transit goods (48 hours maximum).
    A spokesman for the Iranian Customs Authority pointed out that the Ministry of the Interior, Security and Customs of Iraqi Kurdistan has the task of monitoring transit activities, while the amount of the guarantee will be returned after leaving the borders of the Kurdistan region and returning the bill of the relevant institution.
    According to Latifi, this matter has been enforceable since May 6.
    Ammar Al-Masoudi ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:48 pm