Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadiqin demands that Al-Kazemi set a specific period for hitting the corrupt, if he is serious

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadiqin demands that Al-Kazemi set a specific period for hitting the corrupt, if he is serious Empty Al-Sadiqin demands that Al-Kazemi set a specific period for hitting the corrupt, if he is serious

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Aug 2020, 7:01 am

Al-Sadiqin demands that Al-Kazemi set a specific period for hitting the corrupt, if he is serious

13:55 - 31/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Al-Sadiqoun Parliamentary Bloc demanded, on Monday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to set a specific period for beating the corrupt, and not leave it open as did those who preceded him in the prime minister, noting that accountability for the corrupt does not need a committee, as there are many corruption files ready at the judiciary Only activate it if he is serious about it.
    A member of the bloc, MP Muhammad Karim, said in a statement to / information /, that “the Sadikoun bloc, and with it the forces of conquest, stand with any call to fight corruption, but on the condition that the prime minister announces a specific period for carrying it out and does not make it loose as he did before him from the heads of previous governments.” .
    Karim added, "The formation of a specialized higher investigative committee is not a new thing, as his predecessor, Abdul Mahdi, formed a special body for corruption, and we did not see any of the corrupt persons behind the border bars." Move it and activate it, and you do not need to form a specialized committee.
    He explained that "the pressure of the political forces will stand as an obstacle, as is the custom of not moving the large files of corruption," stressing that "the fight against corruption needs to be supported by the oversight agencies and the public prosecution by the political forces, and on the contrary, the call will remain just empty words." End / AD 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:19 am