Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

a deputy for al-sadiqin for “al-ahed”: 4 ministries in al-kazemi's booth were settled in favor of co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

a deputy for al-sadiqin for “al-ahed”: 4 ministries in al-kazemi's booth were settled in favor of co Empty a deputy for al-sadiqin for “al-ahed”: 4 ministries in al-kazemi's booth were settled in favor of co

Post by Rocky Tue 05 May 2020, 2:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]a deputy for al-sadiqin for “al-ahed”: 4 ministries in al-kazemi's booth were settled in favor of competent personalities
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 4/5/2020 - 9:46 PM  60[/size]

Al-Ahed News - Follow-up
    The representative of the Sadiqun Bloc, Thamer Dhbian, announced today, Monday, the decree of 4 ministries in favor of competent personalities in the cabin of the commissioner, Mustafa Al-Kazemi.
    Zebian said, in a televised interview to the "Al-Ahd" channel, that "Al-Kazemi came up with names for his cabinet, indicating negative signs and pressure from the blocs," noting that "corruption files are on some of the ministers nominated by Al-Kazemi's cabin."
    He added that "some of the blocs refuse to vote on the cabin of Al-Kazemi and the Sunni forces support the government."
    Zebian pointed out that, "The issue of finance, sports, interior, defense, and some ministries has been decided in favor of selecting competent personalities."
    He continued, "The Al-Fatah coalition seeks to form an independent government away from partisanship and political pressure."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:23 pm